An enquiry or demand for rubber mouldings can be raised for many reasons. Our wealth of experience, case histories, and manufacturing for all types of industries, can assist in either new design or replacement of existing parts that do not meet your expectation in quality, cost or performance.
The scope of mouldings we are able to offer has been developed largely on our customers requirements. The products we supply vary in size, material, quantity and tolerance, resulting in the development of our considerable flexibility and diversity.
Our comprehensive range of machine tools and moulding presses have been built to our own modular specifications, offering full interchangeable
tool loading to any press, thus giving Sealing Projex unparalleled ability in responding to urgent requirements. Our processes are suited to small batch quantities as well as large production batch work as well as high volume production.
- Specification moulded sheets
- All types of seals
- Special application gaskets
- Diaphragms (plain, fabric reinforced, PTFE backed)
- Bottle fillers
- Bushes/Coupling Rubbers
- Rubber vulcanise bonding to PTFE/PFA
- Rubber vulcanise bonding to metal
- Covering and Recovering of Rollers
- Commercial engineering
- Food processing and pharmaceutical (FDA compliant work)